Call today for a no obligation quote on Fort Worth indoor auto storage.
Indoor Auto Storage
Sometimes storing your car outside really isn’t an option. Indoor auto storage is an especially good option in the unforgiving summer of Fort Worth. Indoor car storage protects your automobile from UV rays that can fade paint and prematurely weather other parts of your car’s exterior and interior.
There are really three levels of true indoor auto storage. Basic indoor storage is just what the name implies. Typically, this kind of storage is a drive in parking space or rack space in a fully enclosed garage or storage building.
The next level of storage is climate controlled car storage. This is the most popular kind of car storage at Fort Worth Car Storage because it provides excellent protection for vehicles. With this type of storage, vehicles are stored in an air-conditioned, low-humidity environment.
Finally, some owners of collector autos opt for individual bubble auto storage. This gives the car an extra level of protection from dust and particulates and individual climate control. The classic Corvette pictured on this page is being stored with the kind of indoor car storage.
Of course, as one might expect, the higher the level of protection, the greater the cost of the indoor car storage. To discuss your specific indoor storage needs, call Fort Worth Car Storage at (817) 999-0180. If you would prefer a call back, use the easy auto storage contact form.
There are a variety of excellent reasons to consider getting your indoor auto storage space from Fort Worth Car Storage:
- Longevity in the Auto Storage Business–Fort Worth Car Storage has been storing cars, trucks, motorcycles, and RVs at the same Fort Worth address for more than three decades. When you are shopping for indoor car storage, experience matters. Go with the company trusted by car collectors for more than three decades.
- Exceptional Client Service – Every business promises great service, but we deliver on that promise. It’s one of the reasons we have been in the car storage business for so long and served so many clients successfully. We’ve got a sense of urgency in handling client requests and will work hard to make you a loyal Fort Worth Car Storage client.
- Local Ownership by a Successful Entrepreneur – When issues arise, there is little worse than being told that resolving the issue requires a call to some far-off home office. That will never be the case with Fort Worth Car Storage. The owner has an office right on the premises and is involved in the day-to-day management of this auto storage business. The result is responsive service from a person investing in client satisfaction.
- Discounts on Auto Storage for Active Duty Military – At Fort Worth Car Storage we appreciate those who protect our nation. Many of our best indoor auto storage clients are active duty military who are deployed far from home. We offer a discount to anyone on active duty in the armed services. Simply produce military ID when you bring in your vehicle and ask for military storage.
- Unmatched Security for Your Stored Automobile – The bottom line for many indoor storage clients is security. They want to know that the vehicle they have entrusted to Fort Worth Car Storage will be kept secure. We use many of the same security measures as the best exotic car dealerships. We have a state-of-the-art alarm system and 24-7-365 video monitoring of the premises. No one will have access to your stored vehicle without being on your authorized list and presenting ID. Ask about our long term car storage.
To arrange a free tour of our car storage facility or to reserve your indoor auto storage space, call (817) 999-0180.